Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior IT Manager - Data Security & Risk
Senior IT Manager - Data Security & Risk
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
Are you a data centric entrepreneur with a passion to unlock data for the business while ensuring information assets are well protected? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with robust data governance and data management, strong analytical and technical skills with a validated sense of stewardship to apply and embed data & analytics to everyday business decision making!
As Data Security & Risk Manager you will ensure that P&G’s information assets are protected in the move to a state-of-the-art cloud-based architecture.
- Data Security & Stewardship: Establish accurate archival, retention, privacy policies per data type, notably with regards to Data Type Security Requirements and in alignment with overall security policies. Document and mitigate information security and risk.
- Data Risk Identification and Mitigation: Build and maintain risk register of open data issues. Align risk classification and prioritization with leadership. Develop and lead risk mitigation action plan including coordination of cross-organizational resources.
- Data Standards: Establish data standards per data type for local Master Data. Maintain data dictionary (definition of data standards) and data catalog (information about data types available and how to use them).
- Data Purchase: Collaborate with Purchasing to ensure Data Governance outstanding practices are implemented in the data purchase contracts while buying data from 3rd parties.
- Data Activation: Sets success criteria and quality controls for data activities in scope.
- Data Governance: Define data management project scope based on business requirements. Assesses impact of data related changes (data providers, sources, metrics etc.) on overall project success.
We are looking for:
- Experience with Data Risk & Data Compliance
- Business Analysis: understand business decisions and value expected from the data
- Data Stewardship and Governance, specifically as it relates to Data Security
- Foundation in IT systems development, integration and knowledge of how data architecture fits in the overall life cycle and architecture patterns
- Leadership skills in terms of ability to influence internally and externally and build a fabulous partnership with Data Providers and Data Consumers
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development or a related technical field
Nice to have:
- Media and / or Retail Store and / or Merchandising Data experience
- CISA, DAMA, CISSP, TOGAF, or TDWI certifications
- IT Internal Audit experience
- Azure or GCP hands-on experience
- Practical knowledge with Data Governance / Data Management
- IT development / scripting (SQL / Python / JAVA) / IT analytics & visualization tools experience
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: