Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Specialist - Brand Management
Role Title: Senior Specialist in Brand Management
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In P&G Brand Management Department you may have a variety of responsibilities based on the outstanding position, primarily including providing key support for managing relationships with customers and/or third-party vendors and resolving customer issues. May also be responsible for maintaining accurate customer records and collecting, tracking, and reporting data on key metrics related to the account/client.
Detailed for Oral Care CE Digital specialist:
- localizing and implementing superior brand online ecosystem, Including: Website, eContent (basic & reach), SEO optimized articles & videos – in partnership with agencies, retailer & media partners
- eMerchandising: reviewing CARS scores, defining & following up on action plan and where possible, fixing gaps themselves – especially in price comparisons
- basic social media management – uploading/removing & tagging content on FB, IG & YT channels
- executing performance marketing campaigns – collecting timely input from KAMs, uploading it to system with final adjustments to meet brand quality guidelines and releasing ready creatives for airing
- delivering basic category training in line with Brand-approved key messages to 3rd parties (influencers, minor eRetailers, media)
- when needed, administrative tasks (sample orders, storage room management)
- SOFT SKILLS: Fully owns a complex work process or subsets of several work processes. Work is mostly of non-routine nature. A number of major duties must be effectively managed to meet established deadlines. Need to be proactive in factors beyond job role's control. Managing budget under manager supervision. Has control over prioritizing own work and approach to majority of job duties. Autonomy in defining the scope of responsibilities. Sophisticated work/projects are generated by manager and supervised only at achievements. The work is delegated via defining the goal and objective of the task. Builds stable cross functional relationships to support/promote team effectiveness.
A number of duties require successful contact and good business relationships with others, both within and outside of the Company. Must exercise judgement in the selection of the best solution of any given situation from those readily available. Proactively acts to understand customer/business needs and provides solutions to non-standard requests. Makes decisions within authorized limits.
- DIGITAL CAPABILITIES: opening & managing social media channels, understanding eMerchandising, basic understanding of SEO, website performance KPI, digital marketing
- SYSTEMS: Microsoft Office, managing SharePoint, open to learn & work with new systems (Celtra, Brand Bank, Synthrone)
- FLUENCY in Polish and English
- BACHELOR degree, preferably in digital/media/management fields of studies
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Any questions left:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: