Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Reliability Engineer - Websites
Site Reliability Engineer - Websites
Location: Zabraniecka, Warsaw, Poland
This role is expected to lead the best standards in IT Operations and adopt Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) standards to support ongoing delivery of high quality and cost-effective brand websites for P&G.
Be responsible for delivery of brand Websites Global IT Operations and maintain relations with business teams, product teams, and external service providers.
With support of Product Manager - Leads the implementation / improvement of effective integrated operational model for the above scope which includes:
Links between Development & Operations support teams across vendors and P&G as well as oversees the operations execution led by vendors as per ITIL standards and SRE concepts
Builds automation and software quality through code
With support of Product Manager - Setting IT Operations KPIs (SLI, SLO, handling error budgets etc) and SLA’s with support vendors
Implements the required application monitoring and provides hands on support to sophisticated issue resolution
Owns and drives root cause analysis and continuous improvement efforts in partnership with fellow Engineers, Product Managers and Architects. Leads process gap closure, single point of failure analysis resulting in action plans delivered by teams also leveraging domain specialists from P&G
Continuously upgrades own technical skills, to understand, influence product design and architecture as well as supporting infrastructure and operations processes and tools.
Apply if you have:
- Previous experience with IT operations and Web development technologies with ability to script, debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks preferred
- Good problem solving skills. Ability to assess what impacts operational KPIs and recommend improvement across application and infrastructure layers (network, databases, integrations)
- Strong leadership, communication skills with validated technical and analytical skills in IT operations. Individual would need to be able to handle and drive escalation or crisis management
- For above product learning opportunities are: Azure, Sitecore CMS, .NET, Service Now, Dynatrace, and web application development / maintenance including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, SEO, Privacy, Security, Accessibility standards, etc
- Strong business English communication skills
Certificates & Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Experience programming in e.g. Azure; Sitecore CMS; Python or Go; .NET; React, JS
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications, full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment.
We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: