Begin a meaningful career right here
SQL Data Manager
Role Title: SQL Data Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
A person on this role will be a practitioner of data architecture, an information technology discipline concerned with crafting, building, deploying and managing an organization's data architecture. This role’s aim is to define how the data will be stored, consumed, coordinated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way. It is closely allied with business architecture and is considered to be one of the four domains of enterprise architecture.
With us you will:
- Own the creation of principles and guidelines for data architecture in line with over-arching enterprise architecture
- Lead and maintain the enterprise conceptual and logical data model in line with established principles and guidelines, which serves as the blueprint / guide for all application models
- Govern the creation of quality application data models
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of a data dictionary and metadata catalogue to ensure a consistent set of data architecture standards (taxonomy, naming rules, definitions, data types, etc.) and inventory of available data
- Design future state architecture of data flow/transformations from source system to analysis/final level architect how we flow the data in and what are the transformation rules we apply (and when) to get the data from raw/landed stage to our final/integrated views
- Develop logical flow of data from source systems – map multiple source systems into logical Data Lake design
- Define and govern the data sourcing and staging strategy
- Describe and document how data will be manipulated, including data flow diagrams, which can then serve as the blueprint to physical design, development and population of data structures required to host and expose the data. At a minimum, the data architect should establish the data principles and standards in line with data stewardship
- Work in various data modelling areas
- Conceptual, Logical, Physical
- Relational, Dimensional, NoSQL
- Enterprise, Application
Apply if you have:
- Previous experience in a role focused on data profiling / data modelling / data architecture, working with SQL databases
- Foundation in database design and understanding of various types of databases from traditional SQL to NoSQL (Graph, document, etc.)
- Ability to elicit, understand and analyse requirements to go from business concepts into an actual data model
- An understanding of Data Stewardship and Governance (ex DAMA principles) and ability to work with data stewards to ensure high quality data solutions
- Ability to perform data profiling to understand and analyse actual data sources to validate patterns, expected values, sparsity, estimate data volumes and other data profiling concepts
- Proficient English and at least Bachelor’s degree are required
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: