Begin a meaningful career right here
Technical Project Manager and Scrum Master
Technical Project Manager and Scrum Master
Location: Prosta, Warsaw, Poland
Our Technical Project Manager and Scrum Master role gives opportunity to use a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills with excellent communication in English to deliver Data & Analytics projects in cloud ecosystem. You will be collaborating in global, multi-function and multi-vendor environment to optimal project delivery.
- Leads iterative requirements management cycle (gather, elicit, analyze, document, prioritize, leads iterative testing, release to production and early life support activities from preparation, execution until closure
- Leading Agile IT projects using SCRUM; playing the role of SCRUM master for a few projects
- Documenting and creating SCRUM artifacts, helping Product Owner to maintain / groom Product Backlog in Agile Toolset (eg. Rally Dev, JIRA, Azure DevOps)
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/SCRUM practices and values; helping them to reach higher level of maturity
- Helping teams to remove impediments, facilitating getting the work done, discussion, decision making, and problem-solving meetings, assisting with internal and external communication, publishing status reports, improving clarity, and radiating information, providing all support to the team, and leading by example
We are looking for:
- English fluency and at least a Bachelor's degree in CS, IT, EE or similar field
- Experienced professional in running IT agile project; in particular playing a SCRUM Master role for IT software development projects
- Knowledge and have hands-on experience on Agile toolset (eg. Rally Dev, JIRA, Azure DevOps)
Additionally, we look for:
- Industry recognized project management certificates – PSM, PMP, Prince2
- Experience with solutions which are cloud based (we build our platform on MS Azure)
- Technical background (know technologies, programming language, etc.
- Experience with enterprise scale systems and projects, and working with external companies
- Problem-solving attitude and being a phenomenal teammate
- Proactive, initiative taking and not afraid to challenge the status quo (we hire smart people for a reason - together we'll be able to improve)
Skills to build on this Job:
- Technical knowledge and experience in cloud BI & Analytics relevant capabilities
- Exposure to most sophisticated Cloud implementations, working with Cloud Provider product teams on future Cloud roadmap and capability improvements
- Expertise working in global multifunctional team on Cloud Platforms
- Big Picture understanding of PG IT organization and its Services
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, Azure)
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications, full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship! The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: