Begin a meaningful career right here
Test Software Engineer
Location: Warsaw – Prosta office
Are you looking for challenging job in Big Data/cloud solutions?
We are looking for juniors and technical masters to join the Data and Analytics team.
Data Engineering is an acceleration factor behind the productivity and effectiveness of Data Science and Business Intelligence. Technical masteryand interpersonal /communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Robustness of our solutions is very important factor, and your job will be to enable it. As Test Engineer you will design and develop test cases for our advanced analytics applications and ML pipelines, which leverage best in class development tools and Platform as a Service components from world’s biggest cloud providers. We’re looking for a candidate to Junior and mid positions.
With us you will:
- Design and code unit tests and integration tests
- Build CI/CD pipelines containing automated testing
- Influence application design and implementation to make it testable
- You will learn how to test Machine Learning pipelines and work with Big Data environments
- You will learn best of-the-shelf as well as open source solutions
- You will lead the team of testers in bigger projects
- You will be exposed to business requirements to design tests
- Learn how to operate in multi-cloud environment
Apply if you have:
- Passion for application test development
- Graduated with a BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research/Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Good understanding of databases (SQL) and data models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The following skills are desired, but not obligatory:
- Understanding of Apache Spark
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Docker
- Shell Scripting (linux/unix/Windows power shell)
- Azure or Google cloud
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to fast learn new technologies
- Fluency in English. Polish is desired but not essential
What can we offer you?
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we providecreative workspaces where new ideas are valued. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field.
And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (ability to work part time from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.IT 00003103
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: