Sales - P&G Professional - Account Manager
Do you want to be in the driver’s seat selling our global leadership brands? Do you want to build long-term business relationships with our customers? Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career and leadership development.
P&G Professional is a leading manufacturer and marketer of away from home products. P&G Professional Account Managers are part of a multi-functional Customer Team which includes Finance, Logistics, Marketing, and Information Systems to provide the resources needed to develop a new and successful way of doing business.
Some of your responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Lead our business with foodservice distributors, restaurants, schools, and other institutions.
- Develop business building ideas and sell these ideas to our accounts, as well as lead their implementation.
- Market products which will enable customers to meet their consumers' needs in the "away from home" food area.
As an Account Manager you would influence the customer's marketing, finance, logistics, and other critical business decisions. Our selling begins with developing a concept - a new way of looking at events or business - then pulling together the information to explain the concept and finally persuading our account to accept the recommendation for one or more specific courses of action. You will become knowledgeable in advertising, promotions, finance, and merchandising, as well as develop expertise in areas such as product knowledge and technical support.
- Valid driver’s license and a Bachelor's degree.
- Work and residence in close proximity to the greater Washington DC metro area. Ideally within a 30 mile radius around Washington DC.
- Spanish proficiency
- Experience in a field-based sales position
- Previous experience in the foodservice sales area
- Experience in the healthcare, hospitality, distribution, cleaning, or JanSan industries
- All P&G Professional personnel are salaried (no bonus or commission) and salary progression is based strictly on merit. The Company pays all business expenses and provides required business equipment, such as Company car and laptop computer.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: