BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
HS&E Senior Manager | Machine Safety Specialist
This specific group within our Health, Safety and Environment cohort works on a global scale to looks at existing and new machine equipment at plants to ensure they meet industry & P&G standards, as well as enable new automation technologies to be launched quicker.
We're looking for an HS&E Senior Manager for the following responsibilities:
1) Will be focused on providing technical expertise and mastery in Machine Safety for controls automation projects across the enterprise at plant / production sites on a global scale. This required working with Engineering at the corporate and organizational unit level to identify cost effective solutions that meet regulatory and P&G safety expectations. This will include material handling, process and packaging machines / automation solutions.
2) Understand power controls engineering from a machine safety standpoint. The role doesn't require programming the machines themselves, but a background in electrical engineering and / or controls programming allows a deeper breadth of knowledge when conducting risk assessments.
3) Work with vendors for validation protocols, conduct risk assessments, and conduct learning sessions for implementing proper machine handling at the plant / site level.
4) Capable of traveling 25% for business needs and comfortable with hybrid on-site (2-3 days) at the Westchester, OH office. (Relocation provided for non-local candidates)
A degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Safety Engineering or other related fields
3-5+ years of experience in the following:
- Implementing US and EU regulatory requirements to new or modified machines in machine safety or design
- Any 1 of the following certifications required: TUV, ANSI, ISO
- Experience with obtaining CE certification for machines
- Experience completing machine risk assessments, and creating solutions to minimize risks identified - including design and evaluation of all types of guarding (leg protection, hand protection, etc...)
- Experience with evaluating machine functional safety reports from vendors
- Certified Machine Safety Expert qualification a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: