BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Product Manager
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation, and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading multi-functional teams.
- Technical/business background and be able to interact with all team members and business partners.
- Ability to execute strategically and be excited to take on new products or revitalize existing ones.
As the IT Product Owner you will:
- Promote the product vision and empower team members critical to the product’s success.
- Build the business case for the product roadmap, and measure/report to partners on product impact within the market.
- Be responsible for product performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest standard methodologies, strategies, technologies, and industry changes relevant to the product domain.
- Continuously improve product and process.
- Drive execution and remove roadblocks
- Research and identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of the consumers.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from planning to tactical execution
- 5+ years of lead IT Products through the full product life-cycle
- Working Agile Methodology Experience
- Create User Stories
- Backlog Grooming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic insights with internal and external partners.
THE VALUE OF A P&G CAREER
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: