Beauty Care Brand Communications Manager - Brooklands (m/f)
Beauty Care Brand Communications Manager - Brooklands
At P&G, our communications group is responsible for building our brands with influencers, driving conversations on the digital media, and representing our brands with journalists, beauty editors, environmental scientists, consumer associations, and NGOs.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate brand builder, digitally savvy, willing to challenge the status quo and not afraid of change, with entrepreneurial spirit, agility and willing to learn quickly; for a Beauty (Pantene, Head&Shoulders, Aussie, Herbal Essences and Olay brands) communications manager for UK and the Nordics
Are you ready to take the challenge? Then our offer in the Communications teamis a good way to continue your career!
Building and protecting the world-leading brands is no small feat.
What will you be doing?
- You will drive a new set up (organisation, agency, capabilities) to exploit theawareness of our brands using influencers and their content within a newmedia model.
- You will coordinate efforts between different teams like Media, PR, Digital,Search, Community Management, Marketing and Sales to ensure we go tomarket with an orchestrated effort
- You will drive editorial coverage of our product innovations, and pursue therelevant credentialers for our brand;
- You will own the relationships with 3rd parties i.e. celebrities, digitalbloggers, dermatologists etc
- You will build the reputation of our brands in areas like sustainability, and prevent and manage any potential brand crisis
Overall, you will have responsibility for ensuring adherence to the regional strategies and executing the above working closely with the business team in Northern Europe and the Communications Leader in the Hair Care Business.
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Integration in a European organization, exposure to global learnings
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuouscoaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, as well as corporate and functional training, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits– You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
- As a P&G employee, your professional and personal development will take place in an environment where people care about your progress and performance. We will regularly review your performance and work with you to identify your individual career needs.
- The role will be based at our Head Office in Weybridge, Surrey.
- 3 or more years’ experience within PR, Digital, Media industry, or experience within Beauty/FMCG/Agency as a Brand PR, Media, Digital Manager
- A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
- A clear understanding of how to execute winning plans in the digital sphere, with influencers online and offline.
- Expedience in managing relationships with journalists, influencers industry associations
- Experience managing and improving efficiency of communications and media budgets
- Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
- Above all a passion for winning
Successful candidates will have:
Applicants should be educated to degree level (or equivalent)
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: