Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what truly matters?
If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK we use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research.
We combine soft skills and analytical skills to transform complex inputs into actionable outputs which then shape our business strategies.
As part of the UK CMK Team and reporting into the Analytics & Insights Leader, you will be responsible for the objective assessment of the market, retailer and shopper landscape to identify growth opportunities that can fuel and inform retailer, category and brand strategies. This includes:
•Understanding shopper behaviour by designing and leading consumer immersive research and experiments.
• Discovering business growth opportunities by integrating data from various sources into relevant models or frameworks.
• Driving strong business recommendations by translating and visualising complex data sets into simple and actionable conclusions.
• Challenging status quo by uncovering new ways of running shopper and market research.
We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create insights to shape P&G business strategies. You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and you will be exchanging your recommendations with the CMK family.
So here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our thriving team. Join CMK and help us anticipate and identify consumer needs, wants and desires.
You would ideally:
Have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative social sciences like Economics and Business Studies.
- Be strong in your analytical skills and understanding of manipulating multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative).
- Be team oriented, with a “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Be creative, innovative, strong in your initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Be able to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- Be able to work under pressure.
Ideal but not required skills or certification
Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modeling, Programming Language, proficiency in data mining and visualization, behavioral science.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.