Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Market Knowledge UK Internship 2021
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger;
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance;
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us;
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick;
- We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion;
- Education: Currently pursuing a degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative social sciences like Economics and Business Studies;
- Ideal but not required skills or certification: Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modelling, Programming Language, proficiency in data mining and visualisation, behavioural science;
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities Good to Know: We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: