Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Commercial Analyst
Senior Commercial Analyst
Location: Weybridge, UK
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for several passionate Growth Analysts who are eager to make an impact on their career and take on a new challenge. You will join a large, complex, matrix organization where you will be valued & welcomed within the Customer Team and be motivated to engage with multi-disciplinary teams to secure the growth and development for our company.
Your role will report into the Sales Director for the Customer Team and work independently to uncover pockets of Sales Growth through mining multiples sources of data, deriving actionable insights and translating complex results into simple business opportunities.
With us you will:
- Identify and activate customer and category productivity and growth opportunities.
- Build category stories to shape retailers’ thinking – Challenge conventional thinking to create future opportunities and build growth.
- Develop insights and sells that are “C Suite” level (Category Director and above) - This needs to be integrated with a deep understanding of the customer and their goals and strategies.
- Learn how Retailers analyse at a granular level by using P&G credibility and capabilities to unlock access and influence.
- Thought leadership of the integration of online & offline sales to optimise instore ranging and sustainable .com growth for store pick B&C retailers.
Apply if you have:
- The ability to cut through data, issues and clutter to identify what is most important.
- Strong problems solving - Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings.
- Customer facing experience & solid relationship management skills.
- Merchandising and Data systems experience (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, Dunnhumby, i2c) proficiency.
- Robust collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
As a Growth Analysist you will network within a renown Sales Community that is global in scope and operates across all P&G’s customers.
You’ll be at the core of growth innovation, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (Start & Finish time or work from home, dependent business needs).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!SLS00005630
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: