BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Customisation Technical Packaging Technician
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
Key responsibilities include:
Managing the package development of the customisation executions and value pack from concept through execution for assigned businesses.
Assisting in the ongoing development and implementation of new strategic objectives relating to packaging design that achieve improvement in the areas of customer service, flexibility, responsiveness, costs, resource efficiency and obsolescence avoidance.
Demonstrating technical depth and capability in packaging material technology, material process and packaging operations to consistently provide sound guidance on technical feasibility.
The skill to effectively manage regulatory, environmental and legislation requirements is essential.
Working closely with suppliers on packaging proposal and manufacturing sites to support on Production and Quality tasks. As well as with Initiative project managers to provide the design and technical inputs of the new executions and designs.
Working on Sustainability and cost saving projects for the customization team within the supply network team, meaning proficient ability to analyze package option costs is a must!
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will have an onboarding package to learn all the skills required by our local and regional teams.
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What we are looking for:
Preference for a University degree (preferably with some engineering or business focus) but not required.
Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
Ability to problem solve with innovation & creativity.
Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
Effective collaboration and communications skills within a multicultural and multifunctional environment.
Just so you know, at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: