Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT Associate Manager
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
We're inviting you to apply and join us as:
Associate IT Manager
- Project Manager- you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
- Service Delivery Manager- you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
- Application Manager- you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
We are looking for:
- Young professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 4 years professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Higher education degree
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred).
- English fluency.
- We expect you to hold the Right to Work.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (healthy eating initiatives, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Location: Weybridge, United Kingdom, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, Harrogate, United Kingdom
Job Id: IT 00002023
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: