Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Northern Europe Sustainability & Scicomms Manager (m/f)
P&G Northern Europe Sustainability & Scicomms Manager - Brooklands
At P&G, our Communications group is responsible for building the reputation of our Company & Brands – both internally with our employees and externally with a variety of stakeholders including Government bodies, NGOs, Media, Influencers, Academia, Consumer Associations and Retailers.
We are looking for a highly motivated scientist with a real passion for environmental sustainability to drive forward our credentials in this very important area. This is a unique role that combines an in-depth understanding of science and technology with strategic & creative thinking, expert communications skills and the ability to collaborate effectively inside and outside the Company. You’ll be digitally savvy, willing to challenge the status quo and not be afraid of change, with entrepreneurial spirit, agility and willingness to learn quickly.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will build Company reputation through the development & delivery of scientific and sustainability strategy, content and messages behind our Company, Brands & Sites
- Your role is to represent the Company externally in the UK (e.g. speaker opportunities, product demonstrations, interviews) – with media, retailers and other stakeholders – in science and sustainability topics
- You will provide technical expertise (science, sustainability) into joint business plans with UK & Ireland Retailers
- You will support P&G in its role to deliver our commitments within WRAP’s UK Plastic Pact
- You will help deliver our Citizenship agenda to increase sustainability knowledge amongst all Northern Europe employees
- You will support the business through issues & crisis management
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Leadership in Northern Europe Corporate Communications, with the UK being a core market for P&G within Europe and the Globe
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuous coaching and mentoring – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, as well as corporate and functional training, to enable you to succeed and develop from Day 1.
- Benefits – You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
- As a P&G employee, your professional and personal development will take place in an environment where people care about your progress and performance. We will regularly review your performance and work with you to identify your individual career needs.
- The role will be based at our Head Office in Weybridge, Surrey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: