Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Professional UK/I National Account Executive - Care Homes
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
At Procter & Gamble Professional (PGP), the “away from home” division of P&G, we understand the importance of professionally cleaned spaces.
Because first impressions and lasting experiences are so critical, we help our business partners apply innovative technology to the science of commercial cleaning.
It's a proven fact that our customers notice, enjoy, and are heartened by clean, fresh-smelling environments. Cleanliness is often the #1 choice for why customers choose their hotel or restaurant. With powerful brands like Ariel, Lenor, Fairy, and Flash, P&G Professional offers superior solutions and products designed to help businesses thrive by making ‘every experience count’.
Are you passionate about sales?
We are looking to recruit a National Account Manager to lead our Care Home Channel. You will have the opportunity to design and lead the channel strategy needed for P&G Professional to sell national Care Homes, as well as executing a winning go-to-market strategy driving success across the entire long-term healthcare sector.
Our National Account Managers are passionate and hardworking, tirelessly developing relationships with leading names within the long-term healthcare industry. From recommending housekeeping solutions to keep care homes hygienic and safe, or keeping towels clean and soft, you will sell trusted, superior brands providing care homes a ‘Just Like Home’ experience.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Represent P&G Professional, marketing the cleaning and laundry products into the Care Home industry nationally across the UK.
- Develop and act on leads, partnering with our trusted national distribution network to build relationships and recommend solutions
- You will be networking & utilising your Care Home industry knowledge to develop relationships and offer solutions to new and existing customers through a variety of sales techniques
Apply if you have:
- Previous experience in selling, influencing and negotiating directly to businesses within the Care Home sector.
- National Account experience in the cleaning/hygiene industry will be a strong asset.
- Experience of national distribution account management also an asset.
- Ambition and a real passion for building customer relationships
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and ability to show strong entrepreneurial spirit becoming an industry expert in the cleaning and hygiene sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence other and collaborate within diverse teams
- Passion about growing your territory and become a strong networker across industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Valid driving license
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a company car, pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company Car
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, pension plan, ability to purchase PG stock with matching Company contributions)
- Regular salary increases and fulfilling career path within P&G professional - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: