Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Supply Chain Industrial Placement 2020 (m/f)
Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Do you want to work for a firm recognised as an insutry leader in Supply Chain? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our technical, innovative environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability. What to Expect A year placement in Supply Network with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging environment we work in. You will be entrusted with real, individual technical and business projects to lead, own, and execute over the course of your placement with us. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering results to improve our business. If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this placement is for you.
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
• Cutting Edge Technologies – put your mastery to the test by bringing your engineering skill set to apply on our advanced technologies
• Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
• Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we are looking for:
•Students pursuing any degree in their penultimate or final year of study or whose study programme makes them eligible for a 12 month placement starting Summer 2020
•Excellent demonstration of problem solving and leadership skills.
•Evidence of passion and achieve ments, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
•You must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire duration of the 12 month placement.
Good to Know Locations Available: Brooklands (London), Harrogate, Skelmersdale or Cobalt (Newcastle)
Start Dates: Summer 2020 Onwards Application Deadline: 31st January 2020 (but places fill quickly!)
We’re consistently recognized as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’ s Most Attractive Employers
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: