Product Supply - Supply Network Operations Internships and Placements in UK 2019
Product Supply - Supply Network Operations Internships in UK 2019
Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Supply Network Operations (SNO) is responsible for the P&G end to end supply chain from the point of supply network design right through to the product being on shelf in retailers. The roles are dynamic and involve leading all aspects of the movement of raw materials, finished product and cash between P&G sites and those of our customers and suppliers.
An internship in Supply Network Operations with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You are entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. You are integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day, you are responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business-related issue.
Do you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G? Then this internship is for you! We currently have several internship opportunities within different disciplines of our Product Supply function.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will have specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and get all the technical training you need to be successful in your role. You will also receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your assigned manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer after they graduate.
When and Where: 12 month internships or 10 week summer internships (Brooklands - Surrey & Harrogate). Please select your preference for location or lenght of the internship (12 months or 10 weeks) in the pre-screening questions.
What we are looking for
- Students in their penultimate or final year of study.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. Other Engineering disciplines are also considered, such as degrees in Supply Chain Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Students from a variety of Engineering backgrounds including Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Process.
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Top university students in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, chemical, material and process engineering.
- Excellent communication and initiative skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovation skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- You should be eligible to work in the UK and have a current passport.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Applicationdeadline: 31st January 2019, but we would encourage you to apply early before spaces are filled.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: