Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales Internship - P&G Professional (m/f)
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
P&G Sales Internship – P&G Professional UK/I
Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company while still at university or straight out of uni and set the path for your future career? Then we have the right challenge for you.
Working in Sales at P&G means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy & Gillette and some of UK & Ireland’s biggest grocery retailers.
Together, we build brands that consumers cannot live without. We strategically partner with retailers to drive the value of the categories we play in and inspire employees to perform at their peak.
P&G Professional is a leading manufacturer and marketer of away from home products. We produce and sell cleaning and laundry products targeting at professional end users in the Hospitality, Health Care and Restaurants industry.
We invite ambitious students and graduates to apply for a 12 week summer internship with us, we have availability from summer onwards.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- As a Sales Intern, you will directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding.
- For this internship in the P&G Professional UK team, you will collaborate with our Consumer Market Knowledge department to understand a specific market segment, develop a specific target list of all potential end users in the UK & Ireland where P&G has the right to win, and develop a sales plan on how to reach each. You will work with the Marketing team on our demand creation and reach plan for this segment and identify any potential gaps in the current portfolio.
- You will Research, then design the appropriate Go-To-Market strategy, including identifying the right distribution partners, and any other critical areas needed to win in this market and work with MS&P partners to develop the commercial
- You'll be part of a multifunctional team in the UK and across markets in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have ownership of your projects from the beginning and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. This will enable you to grow in a multifunctional, diverse environment - developing your talents and ideas.
- A dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our company. We value every individual and encourage you to take initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - you will be paid a competitive salary. The best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for full time Management Positions after they graduate.
What we look for
- Ambitious Top Talent: students & graduates with strong academic results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong (business level) English verbal and writing skills
- Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world.
Working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Location: Weybridge, United Kingdom, Harrogate, United Kingdom
Job Id: SLS00003999
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Beauty Brand PR Manager (M/F) Rome, Italy
- Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market) Singapore, Singapore
- Communications Associate Manager (B1) Switzerland
- Consumer Experience Specialist Singapore, Singapore