Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Commercial Analyst
Senior Commercial Analyst
Location: Weybridge, UK
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The market is changing at an unprecedented pace which means shoppers have new, higher expectations and customers are becoming more sophisticated with data and technology, unlocking new ways of working with suppliers and hungry to maximise sales across the multi channels in which they operate.
We are looking for several experienced Commercial Growth Analysts who are eager to take on a new challenge. You will have a passion for problem solving and uncover pockets of Sales Growth through mining multiples sources of data, deriving actionable insights and translating complex results into simple business opportunities.
“Do something that matters!”
You will influence externally to be the desired Indispensable partners we strive to be with key customers to maximise sales for the company and Category growth for the customer.
With us you will:
- Identify and activate customer and category productivity and growth opportunities.
- Build category stories to shape retailers’ thinking – Challenge conventional thinking to create future opportunities and build growth.
- Develop insights and sells that are “C Suite” level (Category Director and above) - This needs to be integrated with a deep understanding of the customer and their goals and strategies.
- Learn how Retailers analyse at a granular level by using P&G credibility and capabilities to unlock access and influence.
- Thought leadership of the integration of online & offline sales to optimise instore ranging and sustainable .com growth for store pick B&C retailers
Apply if you have:
- Consistent customer facing experience and proven relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical capability and the curiosity to blend various data sets to develop valuable insights across categories or departments.
- Proven track record of problem solving, contributing, and influencing across levels and functions - Analyses, Coordinates, executes and presents findings.
- Business focused and commercially savvy with strong financial acumen.
- Robust collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- Merchandising and Data systems experience proficiency and experience with Statistical Packages and Business Intelligence
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
As a Growth Analysist you will network within a renown Sales Community and Customer Team that is global in scope and operates across all P&G’s customers.
You’ll be at the core of growth innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (Start & Finish time or work from home, dependent business needs)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!SLS00005631
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: