Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Growth Analyst
Senior Growth Analyst
Location: Weybridge, UK
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The market is changing at an unprecedented pace which means shoppers have new, higher expectations and customers are becoming more sophisticated with data and technology, unlocking new ways of working with suppliers and hungry to maximise sales across the multi channels in which they operate.
We are looking for several experienced Growth Analysts who are eager to take on a new challenge. You will have a passion for analytics and insights and uncover pockets of Sales Growth through mining multiples sources of data, deriving actionable insights and translating complex results into simple business opportunities.
“Do something that matters!”
You will influence externally to be the desired Indispensable Partner we strive to be with key customers, to maximise sales for the company and Category growth for the retailers.
“Grow your team, grow yourself, grow the business!”
Your key stakeholder will be the Commercial Senior Director on your customer team, who manages a multimillion-dollar account: partnering with them you’ll have the chance to learn the very best commercial strategies.
You will also be connected to P&G Data & Analytics community, rich of hundreds of professionals, spanning from Data Engineers to Data Scientists, to Business Analysts: they will empower your with the very best algorithms, and in turn you can feed back improvements or even your own!
With us you will:
- Identify and activate customer and category productivity and growth opportunities – Post Event Analytics), display analytics, trade spend optimization, geo-location analytics, retail execution analytics, distribution and shelving analytics.
- Challenge conventional thinking to create future opportunities and build growth: shape retailers’ thinking with innovative category stories.
- Develop insights and sells that are “C Suite” level (Category Director and above) - This needs to be integrated with a deep understanding of the customer and their goals and strategies.
- Learn how Retailers analyse and interpret their business use P&G credibility and capabilities to unlock access and influence.
- Develop thought leadership for the integration of online & offline sales, and to optimise instore ranging and sustainable .com growth for store pick B&C retailers .
Manage junior Growth Analysts, setting the Data & Analytics Strategy for your customer team and empowering your team to unluck more growth via data and algorithms.
Apply if you have:
- Strong analytical capability and the curiosity to blend various data sets to develop valuable insights across categories or departments.
- Proven track record of problem solving, contributing, and influencing across levels and functions - Analyses, Coordinates, executes and presents findings.
- Data Analysis, Modelling and Visualization expertise
- Data management experience: Can you design the star schema to store the information about a recorded event?
- Data modelling Experience: Can you capture a phenomenon into a mathematical model ?
- Machine learning: Experience:Either authoring a ML-model or to use it from existing libraries (typically SciKitLearn on Python)
- Data visualization experience: Either PowerBI, Tableau, Domos, Spotfire, R or Python)
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
As a Growth Analysist you will network within the renown P&G Community, that is global in scope and operates across all P&G’s Business Units, with direct access to both Sales and IT organizations.
You’ll be at the core of growth innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (Start & Finish time or work from home, dependent business needs)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!IT 00003209
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: