Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Manager (M/F)
Do you want to join a company that has been recognised by Gartner as one of four Supply Chain Masters?
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly collaborative leadership team driving supply chain innovation here at P&G.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands including Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
This role will be based at P&G’s UK HQ in Weybridge (Surrey).
You will be the primary supply chain contact for the local subsidiary, representing the supply chain function with the country leadership team.
- Lead the Personal Health Care International (PHCI UK) supply chain organization, including Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Management and Optimization as well as Costs Management and Optimization.
- Manage the critical integration of Merck’s supply chain systems and processes into the P&G culture along side the relocation from Feltham to Weybridge.
- You will be the operational Key Account Manager for several strategic global suppliers.
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning Process (S&OP), collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver an accurate, robust and timely 18-months rolling sales forecast.
- Work across functions to ensure that demand, supply and financial plans are aligned, and consensus forecast reached.
- Collaborate externally with warehousing & distribution logistics providers, freight-forwarders, internal suppliers as well as contract manufacturer(s).
- During the Integration phase of Merck Consumer Health into the P&G Company, you will lead the integration project for all local supply chain activities.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a STEM or business subject with the focus on supply chain.
- Minimum of 8 years management experience in a relevant supply chain environment (Consumer Health or Fast Moving Consumer Goods preferred).
- Strong people management skills: either experience of managing others or team/project management - this role will have multiple direct reports.
- Proven business acumen required, the role involves collaboration across the business with sales and brand teams.
- ERP experience, ideally SAP.
We are looking for people that are geographically mobile within the UK.
English language is required at a business-level proficiency for the role. German language skills are desirable.
What we offer you:-
Responsibility from Day 1– you will feel ownership from the beginning with large projects to lead. We give you the opportunity to use your supply chain expertise in a high achieving supply network environment.
Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Compensation & Benefits- we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: