Begin a meaningful career right here
UK In-store Marketing Assistant
Are you looking to work with some of the world's most loved and admired brands?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, have excellent organisation skills and a passion for perfect execution?
Then P&G In-store marketing assistant role could be your perfect fit.
The role is a project coordinator who will be looking after the creation of instore Point of Sale Materials. You will work closely with the marketing and sales departments, production company and the budget owner and ensure that the materials are within budget, produced and delivered on time.
Responsibilities in this role:
- You will be in charge of Point of Sale material execution for some of P&G's most well-loved brands and categories
- You will work across multi-functional teams and an in-house project management agency to execute instore material flawlessly
- Receive brief, design point of sale menu, work artwork approvals with marketing, and budget approvals and cost updates
- You will lead work with in house production partner and brief them on work is to be done
- You will have ownership of the brands, i.e. request Purchase orders, ensure invoice payment and goods received, keeping on budget.
- You will own and take accountability for the brands and POSM projects under their responsibility.
- You will engage and enable key business stakeholders and execute with excellence on time
- Strong project management skills and ability to own and drive tight schedules
- Strong collaboration and ability to lead multiple projects and brands simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with various internal and external contacts
- Very good attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Point of Sale Materials or Brand Operations/ Management experience would be preferable
- Knowledge of artwork processes and passion for marketing and in store would be preferable
- Previous experience working with marketing or sales would be preferable
- Good MS Office skills
What we will offer you:
- Continuous coaching and mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- A competitive complete compensation and benefits package, including company contributed pension scheme, share plans and private medical insurance.
Good to Know:
This role is based in our Northern Europe HQ in Weybridge, Surrey
Flexible work arrangements mean whilst this role is full-time, there is a possibility of part-time (80%) commitment
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: