Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Oral Care Territory Account Executive - White Plains, NY - Open to Sales Professionals and/or Dental Hygienists
Are you a highly motivated Sales Representative? Are you passionate about Dental Health and do you want to bring innovative products to the market? Then starting your career in the P&G Professional Oral Health Organization as a Territory Account Executive might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
The Territory Account Executive(TAE) represents the face of Crest and Oral B and the broader Procter & Gamble Company to Dental Health Professionals and serves as the critical first point of contact in the field. As a P&G Oral Care Territory Account Executive, you will be in a multi-faceted field selling position responsible to drive usage and recommendation amongst Dental Health Professionals in your assigned territory. You will collaborate with your manager to develop/implement strategies and business plans that deliver sales and volume targets. You'll also develop expertise in areas such as product knowledge, persuasive selling and technical support.
- Demonstrated sales leadership results.
- Problem solving as well as excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to adapt in a changing environment by making independent decisions to handle competing priorities.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of IT systems: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Internet.
- Professional sales experience and/or a dental/healthcare background. Experience in healthcare and beauty care product sales OR qualified as a Registered Dental Hygienist is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- A valid driver's license, and willingness to travel on the job.
- Locations are field based. You should reside in or be willing to personally relocate to live within the counties listed below, as full financial assistance for relocation is not available. Territory includes Rockland County NY, Westchester County NY, and Bergen County NJ. More details of territory specifics will be shared throughout the hiring process.
- Candidates will ideally have Dental/Oral care sales / Healthcare sales / Pharmaceutical sales / Consumer Goods and/or a Science background. All sales backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
The value of a P&G Career:
- Ongoing career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy, Oral Care Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, PST/401k, paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and more!
- We provide a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: