BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Field Service Technician (FST) North Carolina
P&GProfessional isthe commercial division of Procter & Gamblefocused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home.We provide the hospitality, foodservice,andlong-termcare industries chemical programs and solutions that keep their facilities clean and safe.
TheSeniorFieldServiceTechnician (FST) is afield-basedpositionworkingindependentlytoinstall, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain ourchemical dispensing equipmentas well as other equipment used in commercial foodservice or laundry operations. The goal is to deliver exceptional service(not sales)in a way that deliverscustomer retention and superior customer service.
This is a full-time position with Procter & Gamble that includes a competitive healthcare plan and retirement benefits. P&G Professional isexpandingrapidly across North America,and this position offers the opportunity to join a great companythat can offer significant career opportunities as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate would have a great work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills with provided training. This candidatewouldhave a basic understanding in electronics, plumbing,maintenanceor mechanical systems with the ability to troubleshoot with root cause analysis. Moderate working knowledge of appropriate tools, data, implements and service needs. Proficient in laptop and cell phone technology to include but not limited to Salesforce,MicrosoftWordand Excel.
Candidate must havea valid driver’s license and car insurance; and own a reliable motor vehicle with a minimum of 50 cubic feet of cargo space. Occasional overnight travel is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Work schedule may include: 12 hour shifts, 5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts.
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Climb a vertical ladder. Ability to go up and down.
- Climb up and down stairs.
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knee, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment. Surface: concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone.
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt.
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be eligible to be onsite at our customers to conduct business, service and maintenance.
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions.
- Candidate must live in specified city.
- On-call coverage which may include: occasional weekends, holidays and night shifts.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: