BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Manufacturing Process Engineer Internship (m/f)
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making process and is recognized as an industry leader for the creation of innovative production systems and technologies. Manufacturing has far reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/ processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world-class consumer products, its multigenerational evolution and for managing the company’s billion-dollar capital investments.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
During your internship experience in P&G, you will:
- Create automation systems or product models to use for optimization
- Contribute to the development of innovative technologies
- Manage high-end computer simulation
- Develop process or creative packaging equipment solutions
- Lead feasibility studies
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Qualifications - External
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
We are looking for an applicant that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion for winning
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English following the process below:
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: