In 1953, P&G set on a mission to delight consumers in Switzerland with trusted brands that make everyday life better. Our Geneva office evolved to become the headquarters for Europe, serving over 700 million consumers in the region, with a diverse workforce of about 2,000 employees.
Our employees represent over 60 nationalities, and we’re proud that 50% of our workforce is made up of women. We are home to several global business units, including Fabric & Home Care, Baby Care, and Beauty Care, along with a sales office is in Schlieren, Zurich.
P&G is recognized as an employer of choice, thanks to our pioneering policy on diversity and inclusion, the well-being of our workforce at the heart of our corporate culture, and our focus on developing future leaders as a promote-from-within company. Furthermore, P&G plays an important role in the region by partnering with local universities, schools, Subject Matter Experts, and large companies to foster innovation. P&G employees are also actively involved in the community in many ways, including sharing knowledge and insights to help young entrepreneurs.
CAREER AREAS IN SWITZERLAND:
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Brand: Design
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- CPD Graphic Designer DSN00000635
- IT Manager - Business Analyst (m/f) IT 00003122
- Sales Account Executive SLS00005524
- CMK – Human Insights Manager - Baby Care Brand Franchise Organization (m/fx) CMK00001607