P&G is one of the most important companies in Argentina. Today we employ more than 1,000 people and provide support to approximately 4,000 indirectly. We are one of the leading companies in the rankings of Best Employers in Argentina, and also one of the most admired in terms of reputation.
P&G Argentina is one of the fastest growing markets in the region and, although we are one of the youngest subsidiaries in the area, we are among the most important countries for P&G, bringing investments in different business units.
Today, P&G Argentina is a center of Innovation, Talent and Diversity: we export talent to the region and serve as an example of gender diversity in our country. Our diversity gives us a big competitive advantage locally, and we're proud that 50% of our managers are women.
25 YEARS OF INNOVATING TO IMPROVE ARGENTINAIN LIVES:
- P&G celebrates 25 years innovating and developing high-quality products with the objective of touching the Argentinian lives, in small but significant moments every day
- Globally, we invested over $2,000MM dollars a year in I&D, and we are recognized as one of the most innovative companies
- P&G is present in 9 out of 10 houses in Argentina with at least one of our brands. P&G is a leader in several categories: Hair Care, Fabric Care, Shave Care, Baby Care, through our leading brands like Pantene, Gillette, Ariel, and Pampers.
- Throughout our history, we have brought innovation to Argentina, including the first liquid soap: Ariel
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY OF ARGENTINA:
Our sustainability objective is to offer brands and products that improve people's lives while conserving natural resources and protecting our planet. We are also committed to improving the social conditions of those who most need it. Some of our areas of action:
- Water: we have an obligation to reduce water consumption. At this time we have efficiency projects in place in all of our operations, which have generated significant savings
- Weather: we are reducing energy consumption in our plants. For example, in Villa Mercedes we incorporate the most innovative technologies which allow us to produce more diapers, generating a lower energy consumption.
- Waste: we have made great progress in terms of waste avoiding the landfill, in both our operations and in the general offices. Our vision is to send 0 waste.
- Community Service: we have a long track record of helping those in need. We reached out to 100,000 Argentine per year and donated 1,500 hours of volunteer services
- Community Partnerships: we have relationships with Habitat for construction and home repair, Unicef for more healthy and happy babies; and with the National Olympics Committee to promote Argentinian sports and athletes
CAREER AREAS IN ARGENTINA:
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
We also hire University Students for part-time roles.
- Assistant Brand Manager BRM00001564
- Finance & Accounting - Senior Finance Analyst FIN00004611
- Full-time Entry Level Manager - Campus Recruiting 校园招聘职位 ASI00000832
- Sales Supervisor - Campo Grande SLS00004036
- Communications Intern COM00000362