P&G’s history in Belgium started in 1956 with the introduction of Dreft, the first synthetic detergent. Over the next 60 years, P&G introduced many breakthrough, life-changing products to the Belgian consumer, including laundry products, disposable diapers, feminine care, and hair care.
In 1963, P&G chose Belgium for its first Research & Development Center for Fabric and Home Care products, located on the old Expo ’58 site. The facility was called The European Technical Centre, later renamed the Brussels Innovation Centre.
Today P&G employs about 1,450 people in Belgium. At the Brussels Innovation Centre, there are more than 1,100 people, of which more than 600 are scientists and engineers. Our plant in Mechelen, has about 300 employees, who produce Automatic Dishwashing tablets.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property/Legal
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Research & Development
- Customer Logistics Specialist (Dutch, French & English Speaking) SNO00002963
- Strategic Sales - Key Account Manager (m/f) SLS00003864
- P&G Mechelen Jobday FY 18/19 MFG00006227
- Manufacturing Process Engineer MFG00006184