P&G´s history in Costa Rica started in 1995 with the acquisition of Richardson Vicks. In the following years, P&G introduced global brands to the Costa Rican market starting with Ariel, Pantene, and Head & Shoulders, among others. In 1999, P&G expanded its footprint in the country and established one of its 3 Global Business Service Centers in Costa Rica. Today, P&G is one of the most valued employers and respected consumer goods companies in Costa Rica. Our products are used in the majority of the Costa Rican homes.
P&G employs more than 1,500 people in Costa Rica, including its sales office and service center, while supporting the employment of many more at suppliers, distributors and other business partners. P&G commercializes products in 10 categories in Costa Rica, and is the market leader in several of them, including Hair Care, Shave Care and Fabric Care, with #1 brands like Gillette, Pantene and Ariel.
Thanks to the talent of thousands of Costa Ricans, the San Jose Service Center has reached high levels of excellence, quality, and expertise in the provision of value-added services and solutions to the Americas. We currently host regional centers in the areas of Financial Services, IT Development, and Supply Chain Planning.
P&G is a pioneer and role model in the services industry, supporting the country’s attraction strategy of direct foreign investment, and playing an important role in the local economy. We're honored to be recognized and awarded as:
- Top 5 Most Attractive Companies to Work for (#4), by Mercados y Tendencias, (2016).
- Top 10 Companies for Leadership in Central America, Hay Group (2015).
- Social Responsibility in Action, Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce (2015, 2013, 2011, 2007, 2006, 2004, 2003, 2002).
- “Costa Rica Incluye” award by United Nations, WLO, Ministry of Labor and United Way (2013).
- Best Services Exporter Award, Costa Rica Chamber of Exporters (2014, 2004, 2002).
- Top 5 Most Admired Multinational Companies in Central America, by Estrategia & Negocios Magazine (2010, 2012).
- Top 20 Multi Innovadoras in Central America, by Estrategia & Negocios Magazine (2016).
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN COSTA RICA:
|INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES||RECENT GRADS/ENTRY LEVEL||EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology - P&G's IT Hub is located in Costa Rica!, Apply HERE!
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
From Day 1, you'll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
At P&G, our sustainability objective is to create industry-leading value with brands and products that consumers prefer, while at the same time conserving resources, protecting the environment and improving social conditions for those who need it most. We are working toward our specific near-term goals on our way to our ambitious long-term vision to power all our plants with 100% renewable energy, to use 100% renewable or recycled material for all products and packaging, and to have zero consumer and manufacturing waste go to landfills.
In Costa Rica, P&G has a long lasting track record of high impact sustainable social and environmental efforts. Examples include:
- P&G is an active member of the “Asociación Empresarial para el Desarrollo” (AED), United Way local chapter.
- Via the “Eliminating Barriers” Program, in partnership with the Ministry of Education and AED, P&G provided equal education opportunities for physically challenged children in public schools.
- Via the “Children Safe Drinking Water” program and in partnership with the Ministry of Health, the National Institute of Water and AED, P&G distributed more than 3 million liters of clean drinking water to 1,000 families from 5 Costa Rican communities in need, as well as to those affected by natural disasters.
- P&G and its employees partner with Habitat for Humanity to provide comforts of home to those who need it the most.
- Via Born Learning program, and in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Save the Children local chapter and AED, P&G has been able to bring to life the theories on early childhood development, including the promotion of health and hygiene habits in CEN-CINAIs and their communities.
- San Jose Service Center is certified as a Zero Waste to Landfill facility.
P&G is driven to make life better—not just within the company, but out in the wider world. From Day 1, we've been committed to doing the best by each other—our employees, our consumers, and all people of the world. And you will be, too.
P&G San José, CR Office
Forum 1, Santa Anna
JOBS IN COSTA RICA
- IT Application Manager R000048953 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- Content & Collaboration Manager R000051831 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- IT Application Manager - Band 1 R000054486 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- Design To Print Project Manager R000054684 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- Technical/Specialist R000041710 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- DevOps Engineer R000055478 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- IT Application Manager R000051137 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- Azure DevOps Engineer R000053696 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- Design To Print Data Integration Architect R000054505 Information Technology San José, Costa Rica
- Transportation/I-Trade Operations Specialist R000054120 Supply Network Operations/Logistics San José, Costa Rica