Procter & Gamble is the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in the world. We manufacture over 60 brands used by nearly 5 billion customers, and compete in 160 marketplaces.
P&G came to Romania in 1994, and soon introduced brands like Always, Pampers, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, and Lenor. Today, Romania is a key market for P&G in South East Europe, with local headquarters in Bucharest. We're proud to be the country with the fastest market growth in the region.
Our Urlati plant is one of the most technologically advanced and environmentally friendly P&G Plants worldwide, serving over 1 billion consumers across over 40 markets in Europe, Turkey, Israel, Central Asia and the Caucasus Region.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- IT Business Challenge 2019 - Central, Eastern, Southern & Western Europe EUR00000926
- Marketing and Commercial Assistant BRM00001170
- Junior Assistant Brand Manager BRM00001168
- Microbiolog 18-19 MFG00005915