Find the place where you can STANDOUT!
Camp for top diverse talent and top students.
Live the experience of a lifetime at our Standout Emerging Leaders Camp taking place in August. Qualified students will join a diverse group of Sophomores (and Freshmen for R&D!) for an all-expenses paid trip to our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Get started on the path to your own #PGDay1.
The Standout Program is designed to give top students immersive experiences in a culture where diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ways of thinking are valued and included to make a meaningful impact from Day 1. Our desire is to have a diverse group of top candidates for this program. Underrepresented students including, but not limited to, female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Indian/Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
August 9-12th, 2023
Cincinnati World Headquarters
All expenses paid including accommodations, meals, and transportation.
Participants can expect to:
- Visit our Global Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio and meet with leaders and new hires across P&G
- Get to know what P&G is all about
- Complete a final round interview for an internship the following year (Varies by Function)!
All college students in their Sophomore year (and Freshmen for R&D). See the functional disciplines that we will be welcoming to Standout!
- SALES (Sophomores)
- CONSUMER & MARKET KNOWLEDGE (Sophomores)
- HUMAN RESOURCES (Sophomores)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Sophomores)
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTING (Sophomores)
- BRAND MANAGEMENT (Sophomores)
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (Freshmen)
- PRODUCT SUPPLY - Engineering (Sophomores)
- PRODUCT SUPPLY - Supply Network Operations (Sophomores)
- PRODUCT SUPPLY - Purchases (Sophomores)
The Procter & Gamble Company
1 P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202