An internship will expose you to real projects and challenges, backed by your P&G coach. All year-round, and all around Europe, we invest in short- and long-term internships for students (please note: the duration may differ from one country to another). A P&G internship offers you the chance to work in an international environment and learn continuously from feedback, coaching, and training sessions. We enroll students who are in their penultimate or ultimate year of study, to gain real work experience while still at university. If you’re a high-potential graduate from any discipline looking for a challenging internship to demonstrate your skills and to learn what life is like at Procter & Gamble, we have the opportunities for you.
This is a great opportunity to strengthen your knowledge in the function you’ve applied for, strengthen management abilities in real-life situations, and obtain insights into the world of a fast-moving consumer goods company. As an intern, you will:
- Work on your own project within a multi-functional team that includes senior managers
- Have a dedicated sponsor
- Put your skills to work in a challenging environment
- Improve your interpersonal and team skills through practical experience
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural & educational backgrounds
- Receive a performance appraisal just as we appraise our permanent staff
- Write a report and give a presentation of the results of your work to management
Above all else, you’ll make a meaningful impact on our brands, our consumers, and your career.
During your internship, you'll gain an excellent grounding in what we do. The internship is a period of mutual trial where you come and work with us and assess us as a future employer while we assess you. Many successful interns come back and join us on a permanent basis after they have finished their degree.