Summer/Autumn Internship Program
Summer Internship Program (SIP) is a strategic recruitment program designed to attract and recruit best-fit talent from campuses. The program provides invaluable opportunities for students to grow their skills and experience in a true business environment while enabling P&G business to augment its talent pipeline and leverage fresh insight from top students on campus. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
If you have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this program is for you
What can you expect from this program?
We commit to providing a distinctive experience to our summer interns:
- Work on a live, independent business project that you own, lead, and execute
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
Finally, the best-fit interns have potential to receive a job offer from P&G for full-time management positions. This is a ticket to a career in a Fortune 500 company.
Who are we looking for?
- Post-graduate students
- Have strong interests in the FMCG industry
- Passionate to explore business challenges in a global working environment