Procter & Gamble is the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in the world. We manufacture over 60 brands used by nearly 5 billion customers, and compete in 160 marketplaces.
P&G came to Serbia in 1996; today we have several P&G Brands with local distribution, including Pampers, Ariel, Gillette, and Head & Shoulders. Serbia is part of South East Europe region, with headquarters in Bucharest, Romania.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- IT Business Challenge 2020 - Western, Central & Eastern Europe, TCCAR IT 00002324
- Key Account Manager SLS00004390
- Sales Managerial Internship SLS00004391