In 1967, P&G set out on a mission to delight consumers in Austria with trusted brands that make everyday life better. Fifty years later, our Austrian headquarters in Vienna is home to a diverse workforce of about 50 employees who work every day to bring innovations to the market faster.
P&G is recognized as an employer of choice thanks to our pioneering policy on diversity and inclusion, the well-being of its workforce at the heart of our corporate culture, and our focus on developing future leaders as a promote-from-within company.
P&G employees are also actively involved in the community by participating in volunteering activities to make a positive impact where they live and work.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- IT Business Challenge 2019 - Central, Eastern, Southern & Western Europe EUR00000926
- Brand Management - Internships/Placements (m/f) BRM00001015
- Finance - Entry Management Positions (m/f) FIN00004190
- Finance - Internships/Placements (m/f) FIN00004200