Procter & Gamble is the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in the world. We manufacture over 60 brands used by nearly 5 billion customers, and compete in 160 marketplaces.
P&G came to Greece in 1960. This signified a new era in which brands like Tide and Ariel were first introduced to improve the everyday life of our consumers. All major P&G brands followed in the years to come, winning the trust and the choice of families in Greece.
Greece is part of our South East Europe region, with headquarters in Bucharest, Romania.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Sales Internship SLS00003291
- IT Business Challenge 2019 - Central, Eastern, Southern & Western Europe EUR00000926
- Brand Management Intern BRM00001169