P&G in The Netherlands proudly celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2014. We introduced Dreft laundry detergent in 1964 and today, we're one of the most respected consumer goods companies in The Netherlands with approximately 140 employees in Rotterdam.
P&G is committed to being a good corporate citizen, and to always doing the right thing. We want to be known as a company that is governed responsibly and behaves ethically; one that is transparent in our business dealings, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We continuously drive our commitment to provide an appealing place to work where our employees are treated well.
In The Netherlands, P&G has a long history of high-impact sustainable efforts. Examples include:
- Our Pampers & Unicef partnership which strives for the elimination of neonatal tetanus around the world
- Our Always ‘Like a Girl’ campaign that seeks to end the drop in confidence that girls experience during puberty
- Our P&G NL partnership with Voedselbank Rotterdam, donating unsold products and participating in a yearly Solidarity Day, helping the local community through volunteering work
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Data Analyst Internship (m/f/x) IT 00002910
- P&G Fast Track - Internship in Strategic Sales (m/f/x) SLS00005259
- Supply Chain Operations Internship (F/M/X) SNO00003666
- Brand Management Internship (m/f/x) BRM00001982