P&G´s history in Panama started in 2008 with the establishment of the Panama Business Center as the Headquarters for Latin America. At that time, P&G brands such as Ariel, Pantene and others had already been improving the lives of Panamanian residents for decades, thanks to our local distributors. Today, P&G is one of the most respected consumer-goods companies in Panama - our products are used in most Panamanian homes.
P&G commercializes products in Beauty, Health Care, Oral Care, and Fabric & Home Care categories in Panama; we're the market leader in several categories, including Grooming and Hair Care, with #1 brands like Gillette, Head & Shoulders, and Pantene.
OUR RECENT ACCOLADES:
- Dream Company for Young People (#3), by Latin American Talent Company, 2016
- Most Attractive Employers (#5), by Mercados & Tendecias and Dichter & Neira, 2016
- Top 5 Most Admired Multinational Companies in Central America, by Estrategia & Negocios Magazine (2010, 2012)
- Top 20 Multi Innovadoras in Central America, by Estrategia & Negocios Magazine (2016)
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Research & Development
- Studio Graphic Specialist R000004416