In 1953, P&G set on a mission to delight consumers in Switzerland with trusted brands that make everyday life better. Our Geneva office evolved to become the headquarters for Europe, serving over 700 million consumers in the region, with a diverse workforce of about 2,000 employees.
Our employees represent over 60 nationalities, and we’re proud that 50% of our workforce is made up of women. We are home to several global business units, including Fabric & Home Care, Baby Care, and Beauty Care, along with a sales office is in Schlieren, Zurich.
P&G is recognized as an employer of choice, thanks to our pioneering policy on diversity and inclusion, the well-being of our workforce at the heart of our corporate culture, and our focus on developing future leaders as a promote-from-within company. Furthermore, P&G plays an important role in the region by partnering with local universities, schools, Subject Matter Experts, and large companies to foster innovation. P&G employees are also actively involved in the community in many ways, including sharing knowledge and insights to help young entrepreneurs.
CAREER AREAS IN SWITZERLAND:
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Brand: Design
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- PERFORMANCE MARKETING LEADER P&G (m/f) BRM00001205
- FUTURE FEMALE LEADER IN FINANCE EVENT: IN 1 DAY GET YOUR INTERNSHIP OR FULL-TIME JOB - FEBRUARY 8TH, 2019 FIN00004322
- Supply Chain Management (SNO – Supply Network Operations) in Geneva,12 months, starting date in spring or autumn 2019 (m/f) SNO00002714
- IT Business Challenge 2019 - Central, Eastern, Southern & Western Europe EUR00000926