LEARN, GROW AND INNOVATE
LEADING A WINNING GLOBAL BUSINESS
At P&G, Information Technology is where business, technology, and innovation come together to create competitive advantage for P&G. We are focused on harnessing technology to better serve consumers, customers, and employees. Join us in one of our diverse roles to drive business value through the application of IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities while growing your skills. Help us transform the way P&G does business!
SEE THE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW, CLICK ON EACH BUTTON TO KNOW MORE DETAILS AND APPLY TO OUR POSITIONS IN LATAM
Types of Work in Information Technology
- Network Engineer - Delivers network products and enhancements, leads tech stack management, procurement and end-to-end compatibility.
- Cloud Engineer - Delivers commercialization, standardization, and governance of cloud computing applications to solve business problems.
DATA & ANALYTICS
- Data Analyst - Deliver insights that will educate and influence key business decision making through analytical expertise, data and system knowledge, and business insight.
- Data Scientist - Practitioner of advanced analytics and big data applied to the company’s wicked problems.
APPLICATION & INTEGRATION
- Application Engineer - Leads the technical design and application development work, and owns change management.
- IT Service Manager - End-to-end ownership of service fundamentals, strategy, results, architecture, and initiatives.
IT SECURITY & INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT
- Cyber Security Specialist - Leads information security through digital forensics, ethical hacking, penetration testing, or incident response.
- Security Ops Center Analyst - Executes incident response, security information,
and event management technologies for the detection, triage, response, remediation and communication of security incidents.
IT CROSS DISCIPLINE
- Marketing Technologist - Works directly with the brand and customer to strategically drive revenue and improve business results.
- Business IT Leader - Acts as a trusted advisor to business leadership on technology to win. Leverages knowledge of the business to analyze opportunities and risks, introducing technology initiatives.
- IT has never been more important to P&G than it is today
- P&G will invest in you - both technical and business skills
- You will get to work on the latest and greatest technology, tools, and platforms
- You will have an impact on the business as an IT leader from Day 1
- Your work will build our Leading Brands which touch + 5 Billion consumers
- You will become a business leader with deep technical mastery who will help drive business outcomes
- You will have the opportunity to build a Career that develops and rewards your applied mastery
- You will work in a friendly, creative and dynamic work environment
- P&G is intentional about being Diverse and Inclusive
- Data is at the heart of everything we do