Much like our brands, we’re committed to finding and developing world-class leaders. And we’re proud to say that we develop almost exclusively from within as part of our "build from within" strategy. The majority of our people start at an entry level and then progress throughout the company—each in their own unique way. From Day 1, you’ll build leading brands, and we’ll build you into an industry leader. Our training has the potential to take you from entry-level to expert leader—and take you all over the world.
We’re committed to individual development planning in a very personalized way that enables you to grow yourself, so you can help our brands win. We take a 70/20/10 approach to learning, which breaks down into experience-based (70%); via your colleagues, mentors and peers (20%); and through structured courses and materials (10%). One training program we offer is P&G Leadership Academy—a suite of best-in-class learning opportunities that is available to all.
Whether you’re coming to us as a student, new hire, or experienced hire, you won’t find any rotational programs or gradual onboarding here. But you will have the chance to jump right in and start making a meaningful impact from Day 1.READ MORE
- "Develop from within" philosophy
- Leadership opportunities early in career
- Open access to company leadership
- World-class training and development
- Voted #9 – 40 Best Public Companies for Leaders
- Top 5 – Top Company for Female Executives & Multicultural Women
- Recognized for Opportunities for Women & Business Globally 2015
- Beauty Care Brand Communications Manager - Brooklands (m/f) Weybridge, United Kingdom
- HR – Associate Human Resources Manager - Indonesia Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hair Care Design Leader Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Specjalista ds. ochrony środowiska Łódź, Poland
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: