P&G Hungary works in close partnership with Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, and Latvia. Together, they form P&G Central Europe. Business operations in Hungary were established in 1991. P&G Hungary is home to a General Office, Global Business Services and two plants.
The General Office is the place where business strategies are created and decisions are made. It is located in the VIII. District of Budapest.
Our Global Business Services specializes in designing and implementing IT tools and systems, is also accommodated in the same building.
Our plants include a Pampers and Oral-B plant in Gyöngyös and another plant in Csömör, where we produce Feminine Care products, such as Always, Naturella and Tampax.
Career Areas in Hungary:
- Brand: Consumer & Marketing Knowledge
- Brand: Customer and Channel Marketing
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Network Operations/Logistics
- Junior HR Manager HR 00003434
- Customer Logistics Specialist SNO00002959
- Manager Development Program in Brand Management/Marketing BRM00001401
- Quality Assurance Manager RND00004026