ReLaunch Your Career, Rewrite Your Future!
The P&G ReLaunch program is a career relaunch opportunity featuring full-time roles that will offer meaningful work, support from managers, visibility to leadership, and opportunities to further your career. Current roles that we are looking for are in STEM fields with a focus on Information Technology (IT), Research & Development (R&D), and Product Supply (PS).
P&G STEM ReLaunch Roles are located at one of our Cincinnati, Ohio sites
Roles for the STEM ReLaunch program are posted and filled on a rolling basis
What is it?
A program to welcome back talented professionals who took a break from the workforce - such as to care for children - and are looking to restart their careers.
What does the program look like?
The program has 4 key components:
- Work! Our intention is to hire full time directly into a role. We understand this will be a life adjustment and will have touch points throughout the onboarding period to stay in touch with your career ReLaunch experience. As you onboard, if this is something that is not working for you, we understand! - no questions, no risks!
- Training! We will provide training sessions as you onboard that are designed to help you transition back into the work environment.
- Network! We will focus on broadening a ReLauncher’s professional network. You will meet and interact with employees within our own business area as well as with other reLaunch participants. We plan to provide a variety of networking events and speaker sessions, to enable building relationships throughout P&G.
- Support and Mentorship! We will provide you with a support network as you onboard to your role, including a buddy for guidance on day to day tasks, and a senior mentor who can provide career advice and help to navigate the organization.
Why should you ReLaunch with P&G?
It gives you an opportunity to find out if you are ready to re-enter the workforce with the flexibility needed as you transition back into the workforce. Through this program, you will gain insights into different business areas and have the chance to build a network that you can leverage for career development.
Applications are open NOW, and fill continue to be posted and filled on a rolling basis.
“The most important thing the relaunch concept does is give people a formal way of coming back to the workplace after taking time off. I wanted to come back, but was not sure how and kept being pointed back to another degree. Now companies are equipped to accept resumes from those of us in this exact situation.”
- Kristen Bridgeman, Successful ReLauncher
“At first I was wondering what the perception would be if I chose to take a break from work. When I heard about the ReLaunch program, it gave me comfort knowing I had the possibility to return when ready, It meant a lot to me."
- Diana Georgescu, Former P&G Employee
Keeping and supporting women in technology is important to us. Every year, several women and men take a break from their careers to take care of their loved ones. When they attempt to return to work, there are limited opportunities to regain full-employment. If you've experienced this, the STEM ReLaunch Program is for you and we strongly encourage you to apply!
Ultimately, we are looking for an experienced professional with an interest in the consumer goods industry, along with an academic degree that is planning to re-enter the workforce. To be eligible for consideration in the STEM ReLaunch program, candidates must currently be under-employed or unemployed with an absence from the workforce of at least 2 years.
Examples of reasons for a 2 year absence could include:
- Staying home to raise your family
- Taking needed time off to provide personal care for a loved one
- Venturing to starting your own business
- Necessary sabbatical from the workforce for personal reasons
- Early retirement
The program is located at P&G's Global Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. All program participants must have transportation means to commute Monday through Friday during core working hours.
STEP 1: Submit your application online through one of the available roles listed below
STEP 2: Take our online assessment through the link you receive from us. For info on what to expect, visit our hiring process.
STEP 3: You'll be invited for 2 interviews
Admittance into ReLaunch ensures that there will be a job available at the end of the program. The role that your would be applying to for the STEM Relaunch Program is currently an open full time role that you could move into at the end of the program.