Push the next generation of products forward
Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to the market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
As part of the global product stewardship team supporting the local and regional business units, the candidate will provide regulatory and technical relations leadership to enable the launch of multiple innovation programs across Thailand/Myanmar/Laos working closely with regional regulatory, including R&D and commercial team.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Lead regulatory strategy for the launch of new projects in Thailand/Myanmar/Laos.
- Demonstrate strong initiative to drive regulatory compliance works, meeting the business need in a timely manner
- Lead regulatory compliance assessment of formulation, label, and packaging in collaboration with regional regulatory managers and product supply function
- Develop and execute regulatory strategies to deliver winning initiatives
- Proactively identifying and resolving opportunities/issues that could affect the regulatory compliance of our products.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to resolve technical challenges or issues raised by external stakeholders.
- Build technical expertise in regulatory affairs across different categories of products.
- Operationalize regulatory compliance work to enable improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support Influencing/Shaping a positive external regulatory environment
- Candidates with Masters or Bachelor’s degree in the relevant science discipline – Pharmacy, Cosmetics Science, Life sciences, etc. Familiarity with the market regulations or have a few year regulatory work experience is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently, multi-task and perform in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to details and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Fluent in the local language, adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Must have proven the success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Id: RND00004294
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- PhD Scientist, Fabric and Home Care Strategic Innovation & Technology Cincinnati, Ohio
- Product Safety Associate Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Researcher Singapore, Singapore
- Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis Data Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio