Become an IT leader in P&G
Be part of our first IT Virtual Job Fair to discover how you can impact the world's largest brands by leveraging your IT skills. Through a virtual tour in our San Jose Center Site, you'll learn more about P&G, our commitment with innovation to create brands that improve people's lives and everything an IT career in P&G has to offer. You can talk to IT leaders and participate in free capability webinars that will help you boost your skills in SAP and Data & Application Management, as well as webinars about Women in technology and our Gender Equality strategy.
In the event, you can apply to our job opportunities for IT in Costa Rica.
Click here and register to all the Webinars:
Impostor Syndrome (April 28th 2pm) -> register until April 27th
Job Fair (May 6th to May 8th starting 8 am)-> register until May 2nd
We have limited seats, don't lose this opportunity!
What are you going to do at the event?
• You will learn about the IT career, roles and current job opportunities we offer in P&G;
• Boost your skills in Data & Application Management learning from experts;
• Expand your Network meeting IT leaders who are currently playing important roles in this area;
• Learn from leaders and experts in capability building webinars that will boost your career;
• Apply to an IT vacancy in our company and develop as a leader from Day 1;
• You'll learn all about P&G: Who we are, our brands, our history, the benefits we offer, our social responsibility projects, our commitment to equality and inclusion and much more!
How can you participate in the event?
Register above to receive an email with instructions and access to our IT Virtual Job Fair, along with the schedule of webinars and activities that you can be a part of. Also, take the opportunity to review our career site about IT in P&G.
Requirements to join the event
Relevant experience in information technology for at least 2 years.
Be eager to improve your IT skills and become a leader in P&G.