Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Do you want to become a successful Sales intern in an international company?
P&G offers exciting internship program to outstanding talents for a period of 3-6 months!
As a Sales intern, you will have responsibilities from day one and will be working on a special project assigned by our managers, who will share their experience and will guide you throughout your internship program. You will have a chance to learn from highly qualified professionals how to influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas.
Sales department leads the interface with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts and activities to grow P&G’s business and the customers’ sales. We work with our customers, whether in stores, retailers, headquarters, influencers or end-users, to align strategies and exchange capabilities, competencies and assets. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately.
- Starting salary: 250 000 KZT gross;
- Lunch support;
- And many-many more.
Of course, we will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
- Student (3-4 year) or fresh graduate (up to 2 years);
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Valid driver’s license might be in priority;
- Leader who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Location: Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Job Id: SLS00005288
Job categories: Sales
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications Manager Warsaw, Poland
- Scientific Communications Senior Manager, Forestry Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Communication Intern m/f/x Brussels, Belgium