Begin a meaningful career right here
Apprenticeship – Cybersecurity Application Project Coordinator M/F
Do you want to belong to one of the most sophisticated IT? And shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? An apprenticeship in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills! And you will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise!
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and outstanding collaboration tools!
This work-study opportunity suggests:
- Supporting application managers in the development or improvement of their applications;
- Helping to close the problems already raised during the application audit process;
- Developing digital solutions to automate the audit process and searches for security breaches;
- Participating in the cybersecurity monitoring of the site, as well as in the enforcement of new cybersecurity projects and tools.
You will be part of ITOT team which is also responsible for the industrial network and the Virtualization / Application part.
You will be a good fit, if:
- You are pursuing a Master degree in IT or in Management with a strong IT background;
- You have the passion to transform how the business runs through technology;
- You have the interest in getting real first experience in IT supporting the production;
- You are curious and willing to master business intelligence innovative solutions;
- You have excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- You feel very at ease in English.
Who are we?
P&G’s history in France started in 1954. Tide laundry detergent was produced and successfully launched in 1956 in our first plant, located in Marseille. Brands such as Bonux, Dash, Ariel, Lenor, Mr. Propre, and Pampers were then launched over time.
Operations in our Amiens Plant started in 1966 with detergents production. Today, our production's site is the largest P&G plant in Europe.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: