Begin a meaningful career right here
Electronic & Instrumentation Technician
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to lead during business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently. Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Electronic & Instrumentation Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G.
This position hires you at mid-level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
What will I do?
You will do various types of work under minimal supervision including, troubleshooting and maintaining electrical control systems, process control systems, instrumentation, and operator interface terminals for large scale manufacturing. These systems contain multiple PLCs, Servos, HMIs, Instruments and Inspection systems. You are responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. We want you to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
Further, our technicians have and are able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment; maintaining accurate records and data; strong technical, communication and analytical skills; and knowledge of computers.
The Andover Procter & Gamble Plant operates on a standard 5-day work week. Technicians may be required to work overtime during the week, including weekends. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts. The hours of work vary from 8 hours per day. You are expected to be willing to work any shift.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Will wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Currently possess and have the ability to maintain MA Electrical Journeymen’s License
Just so you know:
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: